Sunday, June 27, 2010

Cooking for the kitchen does not cook from a lack of

Ask fried eggs and bacon:

Step 1: Take the bacon in a hot, move without butter or oil if necessary.

Step 2: When you remove the bacon from the pan and lay their eggs in the kitchen prepared bacon.

* Eggs may in any case you want to cook. I tried to roast.

* In this case, try the eggs when the soil is not enough liquid may be established. Then, until the desired level of cooking (I even put some 'cheese on top of that body).

Step 3: Place egg in a bowl, pour sauceto (cooking in Austin, I have respect for local tradition). The bacon on top.

Step 4: All charges

Vote now this meal. Let me clarify this classification system is in the category of difficulties due to high in my domain to do very irregular Pop Tarts and cereal, milk I examine three Pop-Tarts in the crisis of a glass is needed to enjoy and to be Burning adequately controlled level. cereal 3 is also a crisis for manyIngredients involved, milk and cereals.

Food placed in front of me to use a 1, and the food they need is to develop the second largest consumer

Now that the difficulty can be objectively monitored and that the scale has been tolling for something specific, this food is reached.

Rating fried foods and bacon (all categories assessed 1-10):

Difficulty: 7 (do not let me simplify the clown walk, had involved many ingredients in this meal togetherwith kitchen, monitoring and adjustment ... This is something heavy stuff)

Clean: four (lighter than expected, cleaning, I suggest you clean the pot is still warm, but could be bad for the metal if it has a good skillet)

Delight 9: (This was extremely delicious)

Fun and easy recipes penny pinching is available at: WeAreFunemployed.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment