Saturday, January 8, 2011

Free NuGO bar

I think that a diet that a person must be taken to motivate them to stay there. Sometimes you try to find the best information, products and exercise program is a great challenge. When searching for a new product that always look at this, trying not to soy milk and wheat. I recently tried a brand called Barrette NuGO I've never tried. They come in a variety of flavors, but I have two that are selectedno, soy milk or gluten and it sounded like it would be nice. Your preferences have been the Crunch Trail Mix of dark chocolate and dark chocolate.

You will find that every bar NuGO five grams of fiber, less than five grams of fat, nine grams of protein, calories and contains just under two hundred. I'm not particularly fond of crispy taste of dark chocolate. E 'state and it was delicious dark chocolate, which was very thick cover. What they do notbecause it was not all stuffed with rice and taste stale. It 'was very similar to a generic puffed rice cereal is that these old damp. I would not recommend the chocolate flavor in crisp black to taste, but definitely edible. If I walk in dark chocolate mix was extraordinary. The bar was full thins as flaxseed, walnuts, almonds, rice protein, pumpkin seeds, flaxseed oil, agave syrup, and all fallChocolate. This bar was very filling and crisp with a wonderful taste. I think this bar is tasty enough to be served as dessert, but a good snack to go. If you need something sweet night this is definitely the go-to-bar, unless you want all the hard work you can do during the day. There are bars that I tried, as was Cliff and Luna bars, if something is sweet, he wanted to eat without guilt, but the bar even better, because it contains soy. II was so happy with this I am willing to try the rest of NuGO line.

I like that:
• E 'gluten is a milk and soy-free
• chocolate made with real black
• It contains nine grams of protein
• Contains less than five grams of fat and calories, only 150-170 bar
• It has five grams of fiber

Dislikes:
• The Dark Crunch (chocolate), had an unpleasant taste

No comments:

Post a Comment